Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week 9 - Zone Conference

Zone Conference was awesome! We took a boat and a bus up to Labasa (pronounced Lambasa) and we had the conference there. Total it was about 5 hours travel. We had Zone Training Meeting (ZTM) that was fun. The Zone Leaders and the STL trained us, it was great. Then that night we had Unity Night where we basically just played a lot of games and had a lot of fun!!! I saw Elder Aoina from my intake and it was fun to just veitalanoa (swapomg stories) with him. The next day we had the actual conference so we had training's from Pres.Layton and the AP's and that was good. The spirit was way strong. Then the next morning we traveled back to Taveuni. The only bus to the docks left at 3 am so we were really tired when we got back. 

Then the sickness started. Long story short, I spent most of my week in Somosomo with trips to Vuna where my companion and the othr Elders have all been sick and had to come back to Somosomo. So there have been some trials, but I have done a lot of studies this week so that's a good thing that has come out of it. 

Well, that was my week. Sounds like everyone has had a great one back home. With a lot of people leaving for their missions and some people getting calls. It's great! I love all of you and hope to have a better report next week. 

Love,

Elda Brown

This is where we met this Sunday, it is in somebodies house


On the boat to Lambasa

No comments:

Post a Comment